How to make a claim
We’d like to process your claim as quickly as possible. It’s important that you complete all the relevant sections of the form with as much detail as you can.Download claim form
Sending us your claim
Please fill out the claim form and check through your form thoroughly please give as much information as you can. The fastest way to submit a claim is by email.
Prepare your documents and send your completed claim form together with original supporting documents. Remember to keep a copy for your records.
- Scan or photograph all pages of your claim form
- Scan or photograph all supporting documents
- Attach your claim form, photographs and supporting documents (max file size 10Mb) to an email with your policy number as the subject
Where to send your claim:
- Alternatively, mail your documents to:
nib Travel Claims Department
PO Box A975,
Sydney NSW 1235
Need help? Contact the claims teamEmail
- 0800 888 nib (0800 888 642)
The claims team is available between 11am - 7pm, Monday to Friday.
5 tips to better claims
- Complete the form electronically by typing into the fields. Hint: you may need to use Adobe reader.
- If you complete by hand, please write clearly
- Make sure you sign the claim form
- Make sure you send us all of your supporting documents
- If in doubt, tell us more not less
- If posting your claim, take copies of everything and send it recorded delivery